Arrangements for students in Year 13
Students in Year 13 need to arrive in school at 1.00pm on Tuesday 3 September 2019 and report to the Sixth Form area.
Arrangements for students in Years 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12
School will re-open to students in these years on Wednesday 4 September 2019 when a staggered start will be in operation as follows:
- Year 7 students need to arrive at 8.40am and line up on the tennis courts (as they will do on the first induction day in July)
- Year 8 students need to arrive for 8.40am and report to their tutor base
- Year 9 students need to arrive for 9.20am and line up on the tennis courts
- Year 10 students need to arrive at 9.20am and report to their tutor base
- Year 11 students need to arrive for 9.45am and report to their tutor base
- Year 12 students need arrive for 9.00am and report to the Sixth Form area
Important: Any students arriving in school earlier due to transport reasons should report to SR1 where they will be supervised until the above times.