The Music Department at Belper School offers a wide range of peripatetic lessons in woodwind, strings, brass, drums, guitar, bass, keyboard, piano and singing. Details of all our instrumental provisions and copies of contracts between parents and the teachers are posted on this page as soon as they become available. Please contact the instrumental teachers as soon as possible so that times can be allocated. Please note that there is no guarantee that places will be available for all interested students.
Contract forms are downloadable from the list below:
- Clarinet/Saxophone - Contract (99.2 KiB)
- Clarinet/Saxophone - Welcome letter (790.8 KiB)
- Flute Tuition - Contract (450.9 KiB)
- Guiltar Tuition - Contract (161.9 KiB)
- Piano/Keyboard - Letter and Contract (282.3 KiB)
- Singing Tuition - Contract (97.8 KiB)
- Violin/Piano Tuition - Contract (99.7 KiB)
Please note that it is the student’s responsibility to attend lessons; this means they should check the instrumental timetables regularly as changes do occur. Please note that students must not miss tests, examinations or PE lessons to attend music lessons. If a lesson clashes, students should please speak to their teacher or to Mark Fidler as soon as they notice. NO CHANGES will be made on the day.