Our Classroom Expectations link directly to our Curriculum Aims:
- Inspire our students to have a boundless curiosity and a love of learning with our broad choice of subjects and rich content.
- Instil a sense of belonging and community responsibility in a happy, safe and caring environment that celebrates diversity, underpinned by our ‘Respect for All, By All’ ethos.
- Develop resilience, enabling students to overcome both academic and personal barriers.
- Build independence and students’ belief in themselves, giving them the confidence to be who they are.
- Ensure students have the opportunity to become ‘who they aspire to be’ and the best version of themselves by continually guiding them in how to improve towards their academic and personal goals and fulfil their potential