Special Educational Needs (SEND)
Belper School values the abilities and achievements of all its students and is committed to providing an effective environment for learning. Belper School strives to be an inclusive school recognising students as individuals with varied skills & abilities and works to engender a sense of community and belonging through its:
- Caring & supportive ethos
- Broad and balanced curriculum for all students
- High expectations and ambitious targets for all young people
For students identified as having SEND every effort is made to ensure there is the opportunity to fully access the National Curriculum and participate in all aspects of school life. We recognise that many students will have special needs at some time during their school life and we seek to cater appropriately for them during this timeframe.
Our school SENCO (Special Educational Needs Co-ordinator) is Ros Conroy. Please contact her through the school email address: email@example.com.
You can access further information on our provision for students with SEND by clicking on the links below.
- SEND Policy Information Report 2023-2024
- SEND Policy September 2023-2024
- Accessibility Draft Plan 2022-2025