Sixth Form Remote Learning
Staff will use a blend of different activities to deliver the online learning.
The main remote learning apps we are using for sixth form include:
- Google Classroom – This is where students and their families should start. Staff will set work on this app. It can be accessed over the web or via free apps for IOS and Android.
- Google Meet – Live activities will be held using this app. Staff will send invites when required via google Classroom or email. Like Google Classroom, there are free apps from IOS and Android.
- Seneca Premium – Thousands of videos and activities covering most A level courses. Log in using your school account
This is our suggested timetable structure. These times are just a guide and we know it may not be possible for all students to follow the timings. They follow our usual day plan but are “rounded” a little to make the times easier to follow.
- Subject 1: 9am – 10:00am
- Subject 2: 10:00am – 11:00am
- Subject 3: 11:15am – 12:15pm
- Subject 4: 12:15pm – 1:15pm
- Subject 5: 2:00pm – 3:00pm
Students should follow their normal school timetable.
We also have a comprehensive revision website with useful links for each subject and links to the exam boards websites.