You can view our latest Parent/Carer newsletter by clicking here.
For further information on how you can apply to our Sixth Form, please click here.
Please note that following the closure of the Children’s Choice shop in Belper, the business has now moved to Ilkeston and is called Loop Schoolwear.
Belper School PE kit may be purchased on-line from Loop Schoolwear.
The website can be found at https://loopwear.co.uk/
Parental reports for students are now published on-line on Parent Portal. The remaining report publication dates for 2018-2019 are as follows:
- Wednesday 10 April 2019
- Monday 22 July 2019 (including tutor report)
If you do not have Parent Portal access and wish to apply, you can download the application form by clicking here.
If you have Parent Portal access and have forgotten your username/password, please email email@example.com.
Please note that at least 24 hours’ notice must be given to school if your child has had an injury/operation and is planning to return to school on crutches, with a sling/cast or in a wheelchair.
We will then contact you to arrange a meeting between yourselves, your child and school to ensure that we have the opportunity to …
- assess your child’s requirements and make arrangements for them to safely access the necessary areas in school during lesson and social time
- discuss with you any aspects of the curriculum they are unable to participate in for the period of their recovery (such as PE or Drama) and make alternative arrangements for them to study/be supervised as appropriate
- ascertain whether your child requires any medication/pain relief whilst at school and complete the appropriate documentation
- ensure your child is aware of what action they need to take in the event of an emergency
As students will not be able to return to school until this meeting has taken place, we would appreciate parents/carers’ assistance by giving us as much notice as possible.