With the warmer weather on the way, we have been asked to share this information with you on how to keep yourself and your children safe in open water.
Our mission is to provide a high quality education which enables our students to “Create Their Future”. We want our students to enjoy their education and gain the knowledge, skills and qualifications they need to become happy & successful adults.
If you want to know more about our school, please contact us. We are always delighted to show people around our school and we look forward to meeting you.
Nick Goforth, Head of Belper School
Our latest parent/carer newsletter is now available to view/download by clicking here.
In this edition …
– Covid-19 update
– HPV Human Papilloma Vaccine
– School dress code
– Cloud School Parent Mobile App
– changes to contact numbers/medical information
– Foreign Language Spelling Bee competition
– Duke of Edinburgh Expedition dates
– Arriving at school on time
– Sixth Form News
– Mertrux Apprenticeship Program
– Applications for College and Sixth Form
– Year 11 Exam Period Arrangements – Study Timetable
– Year 7 English – letter from David Walliams
– World Book Day/The Masked Reader updates
Parents/carers have been sent this newsletter via email. If you have not received this, please email the school at firstname.lastname@example.org.